{Left} prettyKnurd M. {Middle} B. {Right} Chloe'

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

DAY TWO:


Okay, so today I dedicated my time to introduce *M.E.Cycling, on my site Fashion Goes There. This is what I call recycling my clothes after im done wearing a particular piece, wore the right side too many times, or just a piece i want to transform into another look. I like to think "Hey there your clothes, u paid for them so do what you want to them".
When people see me they compliment on something they probably already complimented me on and don't even know it! And I love that!! Its great when I can wear a shirt to the front because it was made great but I love the fact that I can think out side the box and make a huge change by just wearing the shirt backwards or even when i can turn a simple tank top into a dress! I just think of it as I'm fashionably blessed!!



                                        

FRONT
Step 1(this may only work if you have a doubled shirt)
BACK

Step 3: Let top layer hang completely






































Step 4: Turn garment backwards,
Pull up middle piece in garment
and tie strings from the back around
top middle piece

2 comments: