{Left} prettyKnurd M. {Middle} B. {Right} Chloe'

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

DAY THREE:

Today was a proactive brainstorm day! I met with a dear friend named Ant and his friend Sam to talk about if he wanted to be apart of my very first Networking event, introduced as "The Fash.Shin.Dig targeted for Jan.9, 2011. We also Discussed some of Ant's upcoming ideas and how i could be of help through the light of fashion while he gave me ideas for my next 30 day fashion pursuit.

Here was a pic when we were just 17..cute : )
  
What was so cool today, was that when Ant saw my first tank top I made he got inspired by it and actually asked me to make a shirt for an online production he's involved with! I was shocked and joyful at the same time.

On the contrary, I would say He's a man of style and knows a few things and a few people that can connect me to fashion styling in all sorts of ways. For instance one of his close friends that just hangs out with Lady Gaga, Beyonce and a few others are exactly the kind of people to be used as stepping stones in this industry. As far as our discussion about the networking event, I shared my thoughts with him as well as presented a flyer asking for suggestions. We got through it even though we worked on it for hoouurrsss, lol but I'm happy with the direction it's going in. Oh! In addition to that I saw a venue to have the networking event which was cool because it would be Free and C'mon who doesnt like free? but this one I just don't feel in my bones. I think I have to keep searching.

Here's a pic of Ant & B.
on thx. gvng.
I love this flick

No comments:

Post a Comment