{Left} prettyKnurd M. {Middle} B. {Right} Chloe'

Sunday, December 19, 2010

DAY SEVEN:

Hey Hey Hey yall lol, today was another brainstorm day! That's always good, definitely when you actually go through with your ideas. I always say "You can't build a reputation on what your going to do", : )  got that one from Henry Ford. Anyways, my main goal was convincing Lex to joining in on the networking event since I'm in my scouting mode on building a team. My main concern was actually answering any questions she may have about coming aboard. Besides the fact that she is great @ promoting and gives me a lot of motivation, she has her hands on a venue that would be great for the event! We talked these things over @ Wet Willies and discovered that they focus one of their flat screens on a channel called Fashion T.V. I began following them instantly on Facebook @ facebook.com/ftv. The main topic on the show was about 2010's best models which included Karlie Kloss(one of my FAVFAVFAVorites), Asia Struss, Jacquelyn Jablonski, & Lisanne De Jong just to name a few. We captured a small clip of what they were showing before the camera died :(...view below!{{{*SORRY VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO COPYRIGHT*}}
Heres a pic of me & Lex glued to the t.v. lol






I gave her those glasses for her B day...prettyKnurd Style!!
After we left I got to stop and take a pic in front of Gianni Versace's Villa here in SOBE

No comments:

Post a Comment