{Left} prettyKnurd M. {Middle} B. {Right} Chloe'

Sunday, December 19, 2010

DAY SIX:

Today was good the weather was a little draining but fashion can always uplift! My good friend Matt flew out to meet to talk more about his proposal for the Northeast High fashion show. He is the actual face and brains behind organizing for the show. We gave him ideas on specific scenes he could do for the students. For example maybe a uniform scene, history scene, and a history time line scene. He was for all the ideas and had great ones of his own. After that we all went out to grab a bite to eat and check out the American Apparel Here. I wore my I Love Philly tank and got many compliments and of course felt  really good about that!!
Here I am below!...click to see more




The American Apparel here is Amaazzing!! Here are some pics of the mannequins!
Their Fierce!!!


Love this pose

No comments:

Post a Comment