{Left} prettyKnurd M. {Middle} B. {Right} Chloe'

Thursday, December 16, 2010

DAY FOUR:

Sorry today's post is so late, however today started out late but ended great! I attended Northeast High along with my good friend Lex, to help put together a proposal for the students to organize a school fashion show. The principal there isn't really a fan of fashion nor the shows, she feels that fashion has no education behind it. Which is not true at all!! We covered alot of things such as the benefits for the students and the school. Especially how to deliver education through fashion and where a fashion education/career can take you! Aside from that, we sort of recruited a young lady named Destiny thats trying to find her direction in life & is interested in Graphic Design but more so Photography. She expressed how much she loves taking photos and had many questions for us. It was really cool to see her so excited when Lex shared she would give her a shot @ an upcoming fashion show she's coordinating to take pics. I as well told her if the shots exceed our expectations then I could use her for one of my styled shoots! We all exchanged numbers and business cards and called it a Productive Day!!

{In other news} The idea of my 30 day pursuit has many people intrigued and today I got my first request to style a shoot for FOUR SCENCES!! Now thats major!!


FOLLOW MY PURSUIT DAILY!
u never know what fashion can bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment