{Left} prettyKnurd M. {Middle} B. {Right} Chloe'

Saturday, December 18, 2010

DAY FIVE:

Hello, first off my posts will be running a little late due to my recent trip to Miami. However, the weather is beautiful here especially compared to the weather in Philly.
On day five before my trip I had the chance to reconstruct a T shirt that has a print that I love soo much! I took the time and sewn the sleeves together creating pockets. Next I folded the shirt up some to give it a shorter hem line and to "sexy it up" a notch! Lucky for me I'm a skinny minny lol and can fit right into the neck line to make this work in addition to the stretch material. I will definitely have pics up for you to view maybe by the beginning of next wk!
Also while I was here in Miami I took some time to go to Mac to find out what's the fashionable and "In" lip sticks of the season, for I love me some fire red lipstick but I'm ready to explore different colors these days. A lovely young lady named Hanel shared that every Friday Nicki Minaj's Pink Friday sells are crazy and Lady Gaga's line is doing numbers...but for some of the warmer colors that are in are Diva, Chilli, Love forever, Modesty & Digna. There were two that were my personal favorite which were the Chilli (a beautifully burnt orange with a hint of red) & Digna (a sexy eye stopper plum).
And O...we seen Trina!! I held my composer tho, she was getting her make up done. It was a cool experience!

IM IN MIAMI FASHION CHICKS!!!!
Follow my pursuit daily

No comments:

Post a Comment