{Left} prettyKnurd M. {Middle} B. {Right} Chloe'

Thursday, January 6, 2011

DAY TWELVE

OMG I'mmm Baacck!! Due to the weather last week as well as internet difficulties I've been unable to make daily posts. However, I still have been keeping busy with research, trying to set up some photo shoots, as well as staying consistent with making head bands!
So, on day twelve I decided to take some time to update Fashion Goes There. There was a post about Vintage clothing that I shared and to see a few pics of the clothes that I would wear my self go to F.G.T. Here is a few additional pieces I love!! The clothes here can be found through a link on the Facebook page named the Love Of Vintage! Become a Fan you'll fall in Love too!!


{(OH :: interesting fact I learned through fashion research is vintage is considered as anything from the 1920's to the 1960's anything thereafter is called Retro)}






Did you Fall in Love yet..?

No comments:

Post a Comment