{Left} prettyKnurd M. {Middle} B. {Right} Chloe'

Friday, January 7, 2011

DAY THIRTEEN

So today was about setting up, decorating, and practicing for the children's fashion show called The 7th hour of Fashion; the designer behind the show is Dah'mod Collins. I had the pleasure of meeting Dame when I introduced my catwalk @ one of his casting calls for his show named Darkness falls! Anyway, the children here are Marvelous and Fierce! I never knew kids could walk so good! There better than some of the models I've worked with before.
I will be vending and debuting my PrettyKnurd Head accessory Line tommorow 1/8/11! Check out some of the behind the scenes flicks @ todays Rehearsal...



Some of the Chic Children
Of Course Lex was There! And there's Dame::
fashion doesn't rest!
The photographers
{On Right} Accessory designer for the show
Stephanie

YOU BETTER WORK!!

{{by the way Tix still available}}

No comments:

Post a Comment